I got to meet some of the other stall holders, here they are:
- Dana from Twiglet was there with her lovely babies and childrens range.
- Cam from Curlypops had a great stall and it was nice to meet her after reading her blog etc.
- Leah from Vintage Chenille(Handmade Bits and Pieces) was there amd had some very cute products
- I had a great talk to Michelle from Kids With Crayons.
- Cecily from Ceci Bean was only steps away from me so I chatted to her throughout the day. She was selling some cute baby t-shirts and sweet little girls dresses.
- I met the girls who own the store Rings on her Fingers. They were selling lovely dresses that Rachael had made.
- Next to me was Claire who is a quilter.
It makes the day so enjoyable when people are happy to exchange ideas, their experiences and just say hi! So, the Daylesford Makers Market was a great experience for me, and I can't wait to go back again on Saturday the 6th March.
Now, . . . . . my sewing machine awaits me . . . . along with the fabric that needs to be cut and patterns perfected!! (Check out my Market Dates and Venues on the sidebar)