Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cushion swap....








I finished sewing the four cushions for my friend. I was very happy with the end result and the best part is that she was too. My payment for this was a beautiful throw that I had ordered in at the shop which her and her husband own in Ballarat. It is called Azeno and it has some really cool homewares, jewellery and great handbags. I will now be cosy warm when watching tv on the couch....and the kids can snuggle up under it together when watching a dvd or cartoons on weekends. And it looks great too! Hope everyone is keeping warm.

4 comments:

  1. Your cushions are lovely! And your throw looks warm and cosy. Nice to spend your hard earned money on something to keep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cushions are stunning! And so well made!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your cushions are great - i especially like your red cars - and the "Berlin", oh and the flowers - really all of them ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - these cushions look amazing! ... gotta love ikea fabric ... love the'payment' too!

    ReplyDelete