Monday, September 13, 2010

At my House....


...it is the start of school holidays. These holidays are for three weeks. We have started to plan sleep-overs, play dates, a visit to the movies, a scrapbooking class and a weekend at Anglesea. I have my fingers crossed that l may also get to do some sewing!! My 12 & 10 year old daughter are also wanting to sew over the holidays. Two weeks ago my gorgeous little 2year old broke her leg and she has a plaster from below her knee to her toes!! She has not been walking for that time, although the doctor said she would be able to. It has been exhausting with her needing to be carried alot of the time. I think she is becoming quite frustrated, not being able to run after the other children and follow them everywhere. She has been crawling around and has been happy to do so when the other children were at school but is now getting annoyed with her siblings when they go upstairs!! To check out what others are up to go to buttonsbyloulou.

10 comments:

  1. Your holiday plans do sound good and I hope you do have time to fit in some sewing. Your poor little girl. I can imagine she is getting super frustrated - my 2 year old certainly would be. Hope it heals enough for walking soon.

    Thanks for joining in again this week. Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little girl ! I hope she improves soon .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the holidays, hope your little one gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the holidays :) hope the wee one is out of plaster real soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your poor little one:( I hope she get the plaster off soon so she can run around again. Enjoy your school holidays, sounds like you've got lots of fun things planned.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. O wow I only had one day of carrying my 2 year old so I can only imagine the challenge of weeks and weeks of it! Hope you're able to get some rest somehow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor Little Blossom - I'd hate to think what she got up to that would cause a break - kids seem to escape so much !
    Dig the "Bob" collection she has.
    It's hard enough being the littlest - but must be torment not being able to hunt down her bigger sisters :)
    Have a happy school holidays !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish we had three weeks holidays now instead of June (stupid cold wet time of year for an extra week) and I hope your little one is up and chasing the others even with her cast very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I've nominated you for a blog award! Come by and pick it up when you can

    ReplyDelete